Students learn about the life of horse on a farm, the food horses eat and how to care for them. All programs begin with a tour of the farm.
Lower Elementary (K - 2)
Students will have a hands-on learning experience:
- Vocabulary words that pertain to horses
- Grooming a horse
- What horses eat
- How to protect horses from bugs
- Treats for horses - time permitting
Upper Elementary (3 - 5)
Students learn about the health and care of horses
- Plants that are poisonous
- Vital signs
- Fat horse, skinny horse
- Horse first aid - time permitting
Each program session lasts about an hour and a half and are offered on weekdays in the morning and afternoon. The Cost of each program is $10/student.
Call 248.634.7276 or email to reserve your date and time.